In unity there is strength. Please continue to renew your membership!
Benefits of Membership
If you're not a member, sign up today! Read more about the benefits and services that membership provides:
- Legislative Service: You are represented at all state and national legislative sessions.
- Monthly Bulletin: Latest information concerning news of interest to grocers
- Liaison: Official liaison on matters that come up between members and state and federal offices of government.
- Representation: Official spokesman representing members before Milk Stabilization Board, Labor Department & Workmen’s Compensation.
- Public Relations: Attending meetings, guest speaker telling the retailers story and defending him when the occasion arises.
- Annual Convention: Bringing to the retailer the latest information, know-how and exposing him to the latest in supplies and equipment through exhibit booths and workshops.
- Coupon Processing Center: Allows members to send in manufacturers coupons for processing. Association makes advance payment to grocers for manufacturers, as soon as coupons are processed; manufacturer in turn reimburses association once coupons have been cleared for payment.
- National Grocers Association: Retail Grocers join the N.G.A. on a direct basis. North Dakota Grocers Association belongs on a dues paying basis also. In todays’ business world, cooperation at local, state and national levels is greatly needed and only by active participation by you, can your state and national associations help.
- N.G.A. Information: Includes personnel training aids, congressional reports, management letters, general information reports, labor information service, tax information services, financial, planning, sanitation letter, merchandising letters and wage-hour regulation service.
- Equipment Sales and Purchasing: Free advertising in monthly bulletin for sale of used equipment and purchase of equipment.
- Advisory Services: Personal services to members on any phase of their operation with legal limits.